POLITICAS DE PRIVACIDAD
What Information Does Rockall.net Center Collect and Why?
Information You Voluntarily Give Us:
You may be required to register and create an account (“Account”) to use certain areas of our Site. The email address and password used to create your Account can be used for the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and are responsible for any activities that occur under your Account.
In order to access some of the features of the Site, you must be signed in to your Account. You may also be able to sign in to the Site by using your social media log-in information. If you sign in through a social media service, we may collect the information in your profile that you have allowed the social media service to share with us.
IP Addresses and “Cookie” Information:
Web Beacons, Clear GIFs, and Other Technologies:
Information from Third Parties:
Mousai Center may obtain additional information from third parties and add it to information we have collected from you.
How Does Rokall.net Use Your Information?
Rokall.net may use Personal Information and other information collected automatically for a variety of purposes, including, without limitation, to:
- ◾ provide you with the requested services or respond to your inquiries;
- ◾ facilitate your purchase(s) on the Site;
- ◾ conduct surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other special promotions;
- ◾ monitor consumer interest in our products and services;
- ◾ troubleshoot problems that may arise on the Site;
- ◾ protect against fraud or other criminal activity on the Site and other websites;
- ◾ customize your user experience on the Site;
- ◾ notify you of product or service offerings that we think may be of interest to you;
- ◾ assist us in tailoring our product lines, service offerings and the content of the Site to our customers’ needs;
- ◾ improve the accuracy of our customer database;
- ◾ increase our understanding of our customer database;
- ◾ increase our understanding of our customers;
- ◾ identify potential new customers; and
- ◾ tailor our advertising to our customers.
To assist in these purposes, at certain times, we create a profile relating to you in order to show you the content that we think you might be interested in and to display the content according to your preferences.
Third-Party Optimization Providers:
We contract with one or more online partners to help manage and optimize our Site and communications. We use the services of one or more marketing companies to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use the Site. To do this, we use web beacons and cookies provided by our marketing companies on the Site. The type of information we collect includes information provided by the customer (including information necessary to complete transactions), IP addresses, cookie information (and other information that tracks browsing and purchasing history). By supplementing our records, this information helps us learn things like what pages are most attractive to our visitors, which of our products most interest our customers, and what kinds of offers our customers like to see. Although our marketing company logs the information coming from the Site on our behalf, we control how that data may and may not be used.
How Does Mousai Center Share Information?